Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Halloween in August!!

Soooo, not much new going on over here. Just thought I would post some more pics I took one day. I got worried that Brayden was going to out-grow his halloween costume already so we celebrated it in August...kind of. It is a horse-looking, cow-looking, lizard-looking thing.... :) hey it was at a resale shop and cheap, don't judge me! Kurt also redecorated for football season as he does every year. I mean come on, what would he possibly do if two games were on at once?



tired Daddy after a long day/night....

trying to escape!!

he eventually learned to love it
sup vato?
Daddy always makes my baths better..... Mom not so much!

1 comment:

  1. had to show Colton and his whole class the pics from your blog! hee hee! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete