Thursday, April 1, 2010

9 mo.

Ok so.....I'm not very good at updating the blog obviously (blame facebook, it's easier) So here you go LJ :) I'm updating. B is 9mo. old now! He is crawling all over the place, pulling up on everything, and starting to take steps. He is very partial to Kurt and our dog and is not happy if they are not around. Here are just some random pics over the past couple of months, I will try to do better LJ, I promise!
don't mind me...just playin in the sink

not happy when Dad leaves...


obviously knows he can get away with anything when it comes to grandmas..

I'm growing a little more hair....

love my bath toys


I was intruding....


chillin on my horse


wearing my uncle's hat


my snowman stole my passie....

full belly means, I'm sleepy

1 comment:

  1. Brayden and the snowman is one of the cutest things i've ever seen! and then the next photo is a close second! so precious.

    ReplyDelete